onsdag den 21. juli 2010

faces

the surface of the front of the head from top of the forehead
to the base of the chin and from ear to ear, this is the definition of the face. but I think there is more to it . every culture has a face
combined with their life style , customs and traditions and that I
find beautiful. the colors and effects painted or added to it generates energy .














one of the rewards of traveling is to experience these
different and interesting faces and meet the people behind it
and share ideas . not all of them one can share a language with but there are other ways of communicating . trust me, somehow there is always some one approaches you to help and the situation gets even more interesting and you find yourself sipping tea or drinking whatever and learn a lot of
things you never thought of. this I think is the richness and beauty of traveling . here are some people and their faces I met in my travels.


1 kommentar:

  1. beautiful picture. every blog entry could find it's Way into a page of a book to be.

    SvarSlet